How to cite this article: Christiaans I, van Langen IM, Birnie E, Bonsel GJ, Wilde AAM, Smets EMA. 2009. Quality of life and psychological distress in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy mutation carriers: A cross-sectional cohort study. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:602–612.
Quality of life and psychological distress in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy mutation carriers: A cross-sectional cohort study†
Article first published online: 27 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 4, pages 602–612, April 2009
How to Cite
Christiaans, I., van Langen, I. M., Birnie, E., Bonsel, G. J., Wilde, A. A.M. and Smets, E. M.A. (2009), Quality of life and psychological distress in hypertrophic cardiomyopathy mutation carriers: A cross-sectional cohort study. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 602–612. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32710
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 27 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 24 SEP 2008
- ZorgOnderzoek Nederland (ZonMw). Grant Number: 62000010
- The Netherlands Heart Foundation (NHS). Grant Number: 2003 D302
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!