How to Cite this Article: Villanueva-García D, Contreras-Masse G, Villa-Guillén M, Ramón-García G, Murguía-De Sierra T. 2009. Syngnathism in an infant born to consanguineous parents. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:2303–2305.
Syngnathism in an infant born to consanguineous parents†
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 10, pages 2303–2305, October 2009
How to Cite
Villanueva-García, D., Contreras-Masse, G., Villa-Guillén, M., Ramón-García, G. and Sierra, T. M.-D. (2009), Syngnathism in an infant born to consanguineous parents. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 2303–2305. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32734
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 17 JUL 2008
This article has been cited by:
- 1Complete Maxillo-Mandibular Syngnathia in a Newborn with Multiple Congenital Malformations, Pediatrics & Neonatology, 2013,, , , , , ,