How to Cite this Article: Tang S, Hoshida H, Kamisago M, Yagi H, Momma K, Matsuoka R. 2009. Phenotype–genotype correlation in a patient with co-occurrence of Marfan and LEOPARD syndromes. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:2216–2219.
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 10, pages 2216–2219, October 2009
How to Cite
Tang, S., Hoshida, H., Kamisago, M., Yagi, H., Momma, K. and Matsuoka, R. (2009), Phenotype–genotype correlation in a patient with co-occurrence of Marfan and LEOPARD syndromes. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 2216–2219. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32735
Sa Tang and Hiroshi Hoshida contributed equally to this work. Sa Tang is now affiliated with the School of Environmental and Life Sciences, University of Newcastle, Ourimbah, Australia.
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2008
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!