How to cite this article: Itin PH. 2009. Rationale and background as basis for a new classification of the ectodermal dysplasias. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:1973–1976.
Rationale and background as basis for a new classification of the ectodermal dysplasias†
Article first published online: 7 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Special Issue: Ankyloblepharon-Ectodermal Defects-Cleft Lip and/or Palate Syndrome and Ectodermal Dysplasias
Volume 149A, Issue 9, pages 1973–1976, September 2009
How to Cite
Itin, P. H. (2009), Rationale and background as basis for a new classification of the ectodermal dysplasias. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 1973–1976. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32739
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 18 OCT 2008
- 2004. From syndrome families to functional genomics. Nat Rev Genet 5: 545–551. , .
- 1984. Ectodermal dysplasias: A clinical and genetic study. New York: Alan R. Liss. , .
- 2001. Ectodermal dysplasia: How many? Am J Med Genet 104: 84. , , .
- 2003. Genomes, transcriptomes, and proteomes: Molecular medicine and its impact on medical practice. Arch Intern Med 163: 190–198. , , .
- 2004. Ectodermal dysplasias. Am J Med Genet Part C 131C: 45–51. , .
- 2001. Trichothiodystrophy: Update on the sulfur-deficient brittle hair syndromes. J Am Acad Dermatol 44: 891–920. , , .
- 2007. A human phenome-interactome network of protein complexes implicated in genetic disorders. Nat Biotechnol 25: 309–316. , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 2003. Towards a new classification of ectodermal dysplasias. Clin Exp Dermatol 28: 351–355. .
- 2007. Functional gene clustering via gene annotation sentences, MeSH and GO keywords from biomedical literature. Bioinformation 2: 185–193. , .
- 1994. Ectodermal dysplasias: A clinical classification and a causal review. Am J Med Genet 53: 153–162. , .
- 2001. Ectodermal dysplasias: A new clinical-genetic classification. J Med Genet 38: 579–585. , .
- 2004. After the genome—The phenome? J Inherit Metab Dis 27: 305–317. .
- 2001. The metabolic basis of inherited disease, 8th edition. New York: McGraw-Hill. , , , , , , .