L. Wu and D. Liang contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 4, pages 816–818, April 2009
How to Cite
Wu, L., Liang, D., Niikawa, N., Ma, F., Sun, M., Pan, Q., Long, Z., Zhou, Z., Yoshiura, K.-i., Wang, H., Sato, D., Nishimura, G., Dai, H., Zhang, X. and Xia, J. (2009), A ZRS duplication causes syndactyly type IV with tibial hypoplasia. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 816–818. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32740
How to Cite this Article: Wu L, Liang D, Niikawa N, Ma F, Sun M, Pan Q, Long Z, Zhou Z, Yoshiura K-I, Wang H, Sato D, Nishimura G, Dai H, Zhang X, Xia J. 2009. A ZRS duplication causes syndactyly type IV with tibial hypoplasia. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:816–818.
- Issue published online: 24 MAR 2009
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 DEC 2008
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2008
- NSFC, China. Grant Numbers: 30571021, 30730097
- National Key Technologies R&D Program, China. Grant Number: 2006BAI05A08
- SORST, Japan Science and Technology Agency (JST)
- Scientific Research on Priority Areas “Applied Genomics, Japan. Grant Number: 17019055
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!