M. Chen and H.-H. Kuo contributed equally to this study.
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 7, pages 1550–1554, July 2009
How to Cite
Chen, M., Kuo, H.-H., Huang, Y.-C., Ke, Y.-Y., Chang, S.-P., Chen, C.-P., Lee, D.-J., Lee, M.-L., Lee, M.-H., Chen, T.-H., Chen, C.-H., Lin, H.-M., Liu, C.-S. and Ma, G.-C. (2009), A case of restrictive dermopathy with complete chorioamniotic membrane separation caused by a novel homozygous nonsense mutation in the ZMPSTE24 gene. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 1550–1554. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32768
How to cite this article: Chen M, Kuo H-H, Huang Y-C, Ke Y-Y, Chang S-P, Chen C-P, Lee D-J, Lee M-L, Lee M-H, Chen T-H, Chen C-H, Lin H-M, Liu C-S, Ma G-C. 2009. A case of restrictive dermopathy with complete chorioamniotic membrane separation caused by a novel homozygous nonsense mutation in the ZMPSTE24 gene. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:1550–1554.
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!