How to cite this article: Schluth-Bolard C, Sanlaville D, Labalme A, Till M, Michel-Calemard L, Rafat A, Zabot M, Nicolino M, Guibaud L, Edery P. 2009. Unexpected diagnosis of 45,X/47,XX,+18 mosaicism in a girl with mild phenotype. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:2584–2587.
Unexpected diagnosis of 45,X/47,XX,+18 mosaicism in a girl with mild phenotype†
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 11, pages 2584–2587, November 2009
How to Cite
Schluth-Bolard, C., Sanlaville, D., Labalme, A., Till, M., Michel-Calemard, L., Rafat, A., Zabot, M.-T., Nicolino, M., Guibaud, L. and Edery, P. (2009), Unexpected diagnosis of 45,X/47,XX,+18 mosaicism in a girl with mild phenotype. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 2584–2587. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32772
- Issue online: 28 OCT 2009
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!