How to cite this article: Motil KJ, Fete TJ. 2009. Growth, nutritional, and gastrointestinal aspects of ankyloblepharon-ectodermal defect-cleft lip and/or palate (AEC) syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:1922–1925.
Growth, nutritional, and gastrointestinal aspects of ankyloblepharon-ectodermal defect-cleft lip and/or palate (AEC) syndrome†
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Special Issue: Ankyloblepharon-Ectodermal Defects-Cleft Lip and/or Palate Syndrome and Ectodermal Dysplasias
Volume 149A, Issue 9, pages 1922–1925, September 2009
How to Cite
Motil, K. J. and Fete, T. J. (2009), Growth, nutritional, and gastrointestinal aspects of ankyloblepharon-ectodermal defect-cleft lip and/or palate (AEC) syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 1922–1925. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32789
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2008
- National Foundation for Ectodermal Dysplasias
- Agricultural Research Service of the United States Department of Agriculture. Grant Number: 58-7MN1-6-100
- 1989. Hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia: A review. J Ark Med Soc 86: 115–117. , .
- 1967. The assessment of the amount of fat in the human body from measurements of skinfold thickness. Br J Nutr 21: 681–689. , .
- Executive and Scientific Advisory Boards of the National Foundation for Ectodermal Dysplasias. 1995. Gastrointestinal complaints in individuals with hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia. Pediatr Dermatol 12: 288–289.
- 1981. New norms of upper limb fat and muscle areas for assessment of nutritional status. Am J Clin Nutr 34: 2540–2545. .
- 1998. Pattern of permanent teeth present in individuals with ectodermal dysplasia and severe hypodontia suggests treatment with dental implants. Pediatr Dent 20: 278–280. , , .
- 1994. Ectodermal dysplasia. Arch Dis Child 71: 1–2. , .
- 2001. Hay-Wells syndrome is caused by heterozygous missense mutations in the SAM domain of p63. Hum Mol Genet 10: 221–229. , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , .
- 2006. 2005. Growth characteristics of children with ectodermal dysplasia. Pediatrics 116: e229–e234. URL: www.pediatrics.org/cgi/doi/10.1542/peds.2004-2830. , , , , , , .
- 2006. Nutritional assessment. In: Wyllie R, Hyams JS, Kay M, editors. Pediatric gastrointestinal and liver disease. pathophysiology, diagnosis, management, 3rd edition. London: Elsevier. pp. 1095–1111. , , .
- 2008. Bone mineral content and bone mineral density are lower in older than in younger females with Rett syndrome. Pediatr Res 64: 434–439. , , , , .
- National Center for Health Statistics. 2000 CDC Growth Charts: United States. Available at http://www.cdc.gov/growthcharts. Accessed May 28, 2008.
- 1968. Head circumference from birth to eighteen years. Practical composite international and interracial graphs. Pediatrics 41: 106–114. .
- 1994. Ectodermal dysplasias: A clinical classification and causal review. Am J Med Genet 53: 153–162. , .
- 2005. Skin erosions and wound healing in ankyloblepharon-ectodermal defect-cleft lip and/or palate. Arch Dermatol 141: 1591–1594. , , , .