How to cite this article: Isidor B, Baujat G, Le Caignec C, Pichon O, Martin-Coignard D, Toutain A, David A. 2009. Congenital skin pedicles with or without amniotic band sequence: Extending the human phenotype resembling mouse disorganization. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:1734–1739.
Congenital skin pedicles with or without amniotic band sequence: Extending the human phenotype resembling mouse disorganization†
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 8, pages 1734–1739, August 2009
How to Cite
Isidor, B., Baujat, G., Le Caignec, C., Pichon, O., Martin-Coignard, D., Toutain, A. and David, A. (2009), Congenital skin pedicles with or without amniotic band sequence: Extending the human phenotype resembling mouse disorganization. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 1734–1739. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32796
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!