How to cite this article: Faivre L, Collod-Beroud G, Callewaert B, Child A, Loeys BL, Binquet C, Gautier E, Arbustini E, Mayer K, Arslan-Kirchner M, Kiotsekoglou A, Comeglio P, Grasso M, Beroud C, Bonithon-Kopp C, Claustres M, Stheneur C, Bouchot O, Wolf JE, Robinson PN, Adès L, De Backer J, Coucke P, Francke U, De Paepe A, Boileau C, Jondeau G. 2009. Pathogenic FBN1 mutations in 146 adults not meeting clinical diagnostic criteria for Marfan syndrome: Further delineation of Type 1 fibrillinopathies and focus on patients with an isolated major criterion. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:854–860.
Pathogenic FBN1 mutations in 146 adults not meeting clinical diagnostic criteria for Marfan syndrome: Further delineation of type 1 fibrillinopathies and focus on patients with an isolated major criterion†
Article first published online: 7 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 5, pages 854–860, May 2009
How to Cite
Faivre, L., Collod-Beroud, G., Callewaert, B., Child, A., Loeys, B.L., Binquet, C., Gautier, E., Arbustini, E., Mayer, K., Arslan-Kirchner, M., Kiotsekoglou, A., Comeglio, P., Grasso, M., Beroud, C., Bonithon-Kopp, C., Claustres, M., Stheneur, C., Bouchot, O., Wolf, J.E., Robinson, P.N., Adès, L., De Backer, J., Coucke, P., Francke, U., De Paepe, A., Boileau, C. and Jondeau, G. (2009), Pathogenic FBN1 mutations in 146 adults not meeting clinical diagnostic criteria for Marfan syndrome: Further delineation of type 1 fibrillinopathies and focus on patients with an isolated major criterion. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 854–860. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32809
- Issue published online: 23 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 7 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 MAY 2008
- French Ministry of Health
- GIS-Maladies Rares and ANR-Maladies Rares 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!