How to cite this article: Jorgenson RJ. 2009. Perspective on the classification of ectodermal dysplasia. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:2057–2061.
Perspective on the classification of ectodermal dysplasia†
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Special Issue: Ankyloblepharon-Ectodermal Defects-Cleft Lip and/or Palate Syndrome and Ectodermal Dysplasias
Volume 149A, Issue 9, pages 2057–2061, September 2009
How to Cite
Jorgenson, R. J. (2009), Perspective on the classification of ectodermal dysplasia. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 2057–2061. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32829
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 NOV 2008
This article has been cited by:
- 1Emery and Rimoin's Principles and Practice of Medical Genetics, 2013,,