How to cite this article: Macaya D, Katsanis SH, Hefferon TW, Audlin S, Mendelsohn NJ, Roggenbuck J, Cutting GR. 2009. A synonymous mutation in TCOF1 causes Treacher Collins syndrome due to mis-splicing of a constitutive exon. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:1624–1627.
A synonymous mutation in TCOF1 causes Treacher Collins syndrome due to mis-splicing of a constitutive exon†
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 8, pages 1624–1627, August 2009
How to Cite
Macaya, D., Katsanis, S.H., Hefferon, T.W., Audlin, S., Mendelsohn, N.J., Roggenbuck, J. and Cutting, G.R. (2009), A synonymous mutation in TCOF1 causes Treacher Collins syndrome due to mis-splicing of a constitutive exon. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 1624–1627. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32834
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 26 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!