How to cite this article: Lane MM, DaltonIII WT, Sherman SA, Bree AF, Czyzewski DI. 2009. Psychosocial functioning and quality of life in children and families affected by AEC syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:1926–1934.
Psychosocial functioning and quality of life in children and families affected by AEC syndrome†
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Special Issue: Ankyloblepharon-Ectodermal Defects-Cleft Lip and/or Palate Syndrome and Ectodermal Dysplasias
Volume 149A, Issue 9, pages 1926–1934, September 2009
How to Cite
Lane, M. M., Dalton, W. T., Sherman, S. A., Bree, A. F. and Czyzewski, D. I. (2009), Psychosocial functioning and quality of life in children and families affected by AEC syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 1926–1934. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32835
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 AUG 2008
- National Foundation of Ectodermal Dysplasias
This article has been cited by:
- 1Case report: Unusual dental morphology in a child with ankyioblepharon-ectodermal defects-cleft lip/palate (AEC) syndrome, European Archives of Paediatric Dentistry, 2011, 12, 4, 219, , ,