How to cite this article: Thiel C, Wilken M, Zenker M, Sticht H, Fahsold R, Gusek-Schneider G-C, Rauch A. 2009. Independent NF1 and PTPN11 mutations in a family with neurofibromatosis-Noonan syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:1263–1267.
Independent NF1 and PTPN11 mutations in a family with neurofibromatosis-Noonan syndrome†
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 6, pages 1263–1267, June 2009
How to Cite
Thiel, C., Wilken, M., Zenker, M., Sticht, H., Fahsold, R., Gusek-Schneider, G.-C. and Rauch, A. (2009), Independent NF1 and PTPN11 mutations in a family with neurofibromatosis-Noonan syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 1263–1267. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32837
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 5 JUN 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!