How to cite this article: Wehbe RM, Spiridigliozzi GA, Heise EM, Dawson DV, McConkie-Rosell A. 2009. When to tell and test for genetic carrier status: Perspectives of adolescents and young adults from fragile X families. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:1190–1199.
When to tell and test for genetic carrier status: Perspectives of adolescents and young adults from fragile X families†
Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 6, pages 1190–1199, June 2009
How to Cite
Wehbe, R. M., Spiridigliozzi, G. A., Heise, E. M., Dawson, D. V. and McConkie-Rosell, A. (2009), When to tell and test for genetic carrier status: Perspectives of adolescents and young adults from fragile X families. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 1190–1199. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32840
- Issue online: 26 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 JUL 2008
- National Fragile X Foundation
- National Institute for Health, NICHD. Grant Number: 5R03HD044647-02
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!