Proceedings of the International Conference on Ectodermal Dysplasia Classification, Charleston, South Carolina March 9–12th, 2008 (for submission to The American Journal of Medical Genetics).
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Special Issue: Ankyloblepharon-Ectodermal Defects-Cleft Lip and/or Palate Syndrome and Ectodermal Dysplasias
Volume 149A, Issue 9, pages 2071–2074, September 2009
How to Cite
Slavkin, H. C. (2009), What the future holds for ectodermal dysplasias: Future research and treatment directions. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 2071–2074. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32862
How to cite this article: Slavkin HC. 2009. What the future holds for ectodermal dysplasias: Future research and treatment directions. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:2071–2074.
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2009
This article has been cited by:
- 1Revising the scope of practice for oral health professionals, The Journal of the American Dental Association, 2014, 145, 3, 228,