How to cite this article: van Zelst-Stams WAG, van Steensel MAM. 2009. A Novel TP63 Mutation in family with ADULT syndrome presenting with eczema and hypothelia. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:1558–1560.
A novel TP63 mutation in family with ADULT syndrome presenting with eczema and hypothelia†
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 7, pages 1558–1560, July 2009
How to Cite
van Zelst-Stams, W.A.G. and van Steensel, M.A.M. (2009), A novel TP63 mutation in family with ADULT syndrome presenting with eczema and hypothelia. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 1558–1560. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32881
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2008
- Maastricht University Medical Center
- GROW research institute for oncology and developmental biology
- Dutch Organization for Scientific Research ZONMW. Grant Number: 907-00-202
- Foundation for Ichthyosis and Related Skin Types (FIRST)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!