Chair of Histology and Embryology.
Petty–Laxova–Wiedemann progeroid syndrome: Further phenotypical delineation and confirmation of a rare syndrome of premature aging†
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 10, pages 2200–2205, October 2009
How to Cite
Delgado-Luengo, W. N., Petty, E. M., Solís-Añez, E., Römel, O., Delgado-Luengo, J., Hernández, M. L., Morales-Machín, A., Borjas-Fuentes, L., Zabala-Fernández, W., González-Ferrer, S., Pineda-Bernal, L., Pardo-Govea, T., Martínez-Basalo, M. C., González, R., Urdaneta, K., Cañizales, J. and Fleitas-Cabello, H. (2009), Petty–Laxova–Wiedemann progeroid syndrome: Further phenotypical delineation and confirmation of a rare syndrome of premature aging. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 2200–2205. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32884
How to Cite this Article: Delgado-Luengo WN, Petty EM, Solís-Añez E, Römel O, Delgado-Luengo J, Hernández ML, Morales-Machín A, Borjas-Fuentes L, Zabala-Fernández W, González-Ferrer S, Pineda-Bernal L, Pardo-Govea T, Martínez-Basalo MC, González R, Urdaneta K, Cañizales J, Fleitas-Cabello H. 2009. Petty–Laxova–Wiedemann progeroid syndrome: Further phenotypical delineation and confirmation of a rare syndrome of premature aging. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:2200–2205.
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 11 OCT 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!