Luitgard M. Graul-Neumann and Alexia Bach contributed equally to this article.
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 7, pages 1487–1493, July 2009
How to Cite
Graul-Neumann, L. M., Bach, A., Albani, M., Ringe, H., Weimann, A., Kress, W., Hiort, O. and Bartsch, O. (2009), Boy with pseudohypoparathyroidism type 1a caused by GNAS gene mutation (deltaN377), Crouzon-like craniosynostosis, and severe trauma-induced bleeding. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 1487–1493. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32889
How to cite this article: Graul-Neumann LM, Bach A, Albani M, Ringe H, Weimann A, Kress W, Hiort O, Bartsch O. 2009. Boy with pseudohypoparathyroidism type 1a caused by GNAS gene mutation (deltaN377), Crouzon-like craniosynostosis, and severe trauma-induced bleeding. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:1487–1493.
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!