How to cite this article: Nevado J, de Torres ML, Fernández L, Mori MA, Villa A, Palomares M, García-Santiago F, Mansilla E, García-Miñaur S, Delicado A, Lapunzina P. 2009. Unusual four-generation chromosome-22 rearrangement: When “normality” masks abnormality. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:1561–1564.
Unusual four-generation chromosome-22 rearrangement: When “normality” masks abnormality†
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 7, pages 1561–1564, July 2009
How to Cite
Nevado, J., de Torres, M. L., Fernández, L., Mori, M. Á., Villa, A., Palomares, M., García-Santiago, F., Mansilla, E., García-Miñaur, S., Delicado, A. and Lapunzina, P. (2009), Unusual four-generation chromosome-22 rearrangement: When “normality” masks abnormality. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 1561–1564. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32892
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2008
- Fondo de Investigaciones Sanitarias. Grant Number: ISCIII # CB 06/07/1005 CIBERER # INTRA/07/753
- Fundación Mutua Madrileña. Grant Number: # FMMA/2006-Lapunzina
- Fundación Para la Investigación Biomédica de HULP. Grant Number: # FIBHULP/2008-Nevado
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!