How to cite this article: Wat MJ, Shchelochkov OA, Holder AM, Breman AM, Dagli A, Bacino C, Scaglia F, Zori RT, Cheung SW, Scott DA, Kang S-HL. 2009. Chromosome 8p23.1 deletions as a cause of complex congenital heart defects and diaphragmatic hernia. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:1661–1677.
Chromosome 8p23.1 deletions as a cause of complex congenital heart defects and diaphragmatic hernia†
Article first published online: 15 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 8, pages 1661–1677, August 2009
How to Cite
Wat, M. J., Shchelochkov, O. A., Holder, A. M., Breman, A. M., Dagli, A., Bacino, C., Scaglia, F., Zori, R. T., Cheung, S. W., Scott, D. A. and Kang, S.-H. L. (2009), Chromosome 8p23.1 deletions as a cause of complex congenital heart defects and diaphragmatic hernia. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 1661–1677. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32896
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 15 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 DEC 2008
- NIH. Grant Number: HD-050583
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!