How to cite this article: Masurel-Paulet A, Callier P, Thauvin-Robinet C, Chouchane M, Mejean N, Marle N, Mosca A-L, Ben Salem D, Giroud M, Guibaud L, Huet F, Mugneret F, Faivre L. 2009. Multiple cysts of the corpus callosum and psychomotor delay in a patient with a 3.1 Mb 15q24.1q24.2 interstitial deletion identified by array-CGH. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:1504–1510.
Multiple cysts of the corpus callosum and psychomotor delay in a patient with a 3.1 Mb 15q24.1q24.2 interstitial deletion identified by array-CGH†
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 7, pages 1504–1510, July 2009
How to Cite
Masurel-Paulet, A., Callier, P., Thauvin-Robinet, C., Chouchane, M., Mejean, N., Marle, N., Mosca, A.-L., Salem, D. B., Giroud, M., Guibaud, L., Huet, F., Mugneret, F. and Faivre, L. (2009), Multiple cysts of the corpus callosum and psychomotor delay in a patient with a 3.1 Mb 15q24.1q24.2 interstitial deletion identified by array-CGH. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 1504–1510. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32904
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!