This article titled “Word Smithing in Medical Genetics” is dedicated to my good friend Mason Barr Jr. Professor Emeritus of Pediatrics, Obstetrics, and Pathology at the University of Michigan Medical Center in Ann Arbor.
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 152A, Issue 1, pages 1–3, January 2010
How to Cite
Cohen, M. M. (2010), Word smithing in medical genetics. Am. J. Med. Genet., 152A: 1–3. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32908
How to Cite this Article: Cohen MM Jr. 2010. Word smithing in medical genetics. Am J Med Genet Part A 152A:1–3.
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2009
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2009
This article has been cited by:
- 1Sclerotherapy of Rectal Venous Malformations in a Child With Klippel-Trenaunay Syndrome, Journal of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition, 2011, 53, 3, 355, ,