Associated Professor of Genetics.
A boy with trisomy 13 presenting with a subtle clinical picture and metopic synostosis†
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 7, pages 1608–1609, July 2009
How to Cite
Unal, S., Celik, F. C., Soy, D., Ceylaner, S. and Ceylaner, G. (2009), A boy with trisomy 13 presenting with a subtle clinical picture and metopic synostosis. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 1608–1609. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32912
How to cite this article: Unal S, Celik FC, Soy D, Ceylaner S, Ceylaner G. 2009. A boy with trisomy 13 presenting with a subtle clinical picture and metopic synostosis. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:1608–1609.
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!