How to cite this article: Christiaans I, van Langen IM, Birnie E, Bonsel GJ, Wilde AAM, Smets EMA. 2009. Genetic counseling and cardiac care in predictively tested hypertrophic cardiomyopathy mutation carriers: The patients' perspective. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:1444–1451.
Genetic counseling and cardiac care in predictively tested hypertrophic cardiomyopathy mutation carriers: The patients' perspective†
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 7, pages 1444–1451, July 2009
How to Cite
Christiaans, I., van Langen, I. M., Birnie, E., Bonsel, G. J., Wilde, A. A.M. and Smets, E. M.A. (2009), Genetic counseling and cardiac care in predictively tested hypertrophic cardiomyopathy mutation carriers: The patients' perspective. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 1444–1451. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32915
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 DEC 2008
- ZorgOnderzoek Nederland (ZonMw). Grant Number: 62000010
- The Netherlands Heart Foundation (NHS). Grant Number: 2003 D302
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!