How to cite this article: Chung BH-Y, Lam ST-S, Tong TM-F, Li SY-H, Lun K-S, Chan DH-C, Fok SF-S, Or JS-F, Smith DK, Yang W, Lau Y-L. 2009. Identification of novel FBN1 and TGFBR2 mutations in 65 probands with Marfan syndrome or Marfan-like phenotypes. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:1452–1459.
Identification of novel FBN1 and TGFBR2 mutations in 65 probands with Marfan syndrome or Marfan-like phenotypes†
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 7, pages 1452–1459, July 2009
How to Cite
Chung, B. H.-Y., Lam, S. T.-S., Tong, T. M.-F., Li, S. Y.-H., Lun, K.-S., Chan, D. H.-C., Fok, S. F.-S., Or, J. S.-F., Smith, D. K., Yang, W. and Lau, Y.-L. (2009), Identification of novel FBN1 and TGFBR2 mutations in 65 probands with Marfan syndrome or Marfan-like phenotypes. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 1452–1459. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32918
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 APR 2008
- Internal Research Funding Programme, University of Hong Kong. Grant Number: CRCG 10205037
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!