How to Cite this Article: Isidor B, Hamel A, Plasschaert F, Claus L, Mercier J-M, Mortier GR, Leroy JG, Verloes A, David A. 2009. Mesomelic dysplasia with acral synostoses Verloes–David–Pfeiffer type: Follow-up study documents progressive clinical course. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:2220–2225.
Mesomelic dysplasia with acral synostoses Verloes–David–Pfeiffer type: Follow-up study documents progressive clinical course†
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 10, pages 2220–2225, October 2009
How to Cite
Isidor, B., Hamel, A., Plasschaert, F., Claus, L., Mercier, J.-M., Mortier, G. R., Leroy, J. G., Verloes, A. and David, A. (2009), Mesomelic dysplasia with acral synostoses Verloes–David–Pfeiffer type: Follow-up study documents progressive clinical course. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 2220–2225. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32926
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 7 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!