How to cite this article: Doudney K, Grinham J, Whittaker J, Lynch SA, Thompson D, Moore GE, Copp AJ, Greene NDE, Stanier P. 2009. Evaluation of folate metabolism gene polymorphisms as risk factors for open and closed neural tube defects. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:1585–1589.
Evaluation of folate metabolism gene polymorphisms as risk factors for open and closed neural tube defects†
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 7, pages 1585–1589, July 2009
How to Cite
Doudney, K., Grinham, J., Whittaker, J., Lynch, S.A., Thompson, D., Moore, G.E., Copp, A.J., Greene, N.D.E. and Stanier, P. (2009), Evaluation of folate metabolism gene polymorphisms as risk factors for open and closed neural tube defects. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 1585–1589. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32937
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!