Jaime M. Williams and Tyler F. Beck contributed equally to this work.
Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 8, pages 1758–1762, August 2009
How to Cite
Williams, J. M., Beck, T. F., Pearson, D. M., Proud, M. B., Cheung, S. W. and Scott, D. A. (2009), A 1q42 deletion involving DISC1, DISC2, and TSNAX in an autism spectrum disorder. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 1758–1762. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32941
How to cite this article: Williams JM, Beck TF, Pearson DM, Proud MB, Cheung SW, Scott DA. 2009. A 1q42 deletion involving DISC1, DISC2, and TSNAX in an autism spectrum disorder. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:1758–1762.
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2009
- Manuscript Received: 23 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!