How to cite this article: van Steensel MAM, van der Hout AH. 2009. Lelis Syndrome may be a manifestation of hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:1612–1613.
Lelis Syndrome may be a manifestation of hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia†
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 7, pages 1612–1613, July 2009
How to Cite
van Steensel, M. A.M. and van der Hout, A. H. (2009), Lelis Syndrome may be a manifestation of hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 1612–1613. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32945
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 4 MAY 2009
- GROW Research School for Oncology and Developmental Biology
- Foundation for Ichthyosis and Related Skin Types
- ZONMW. Grant Number: 907-00-202
- Dutch Cancer Fund. Grant Number: UM 2009-4352
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!