How to cite this article: Kariminejad A, Kariminejad R, Tzschach A, Ullmann R, Ahmed A, Asghari-Roodsari A, Salehpour S, Afroozan F, Ropers H-H, Kariminejad MH. 2009. Craniosynostosis in a patient with 2q37.3 deletion 5q34 duplication: Association of extra copy of MSX2 with craniosynostosis. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:1544–1549.
Craniosynostosis in a patient with 2q37.3 deletion 5q34 duplication: Association of extra copy of MSX2 with craniosynostosis†
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 7, pages 1544–1549, July 2009
How to Cite
Kariminejad, A., Kariminejad, R., Tzschach, A., Ullmann, R., Ahmed, A., Asghari-Roodsari, A., Salehpour, S., Afroozan, F., Ropers, H.-H. and Kariminejad, M. H. (2009), Craniosynostosis in a patient with 2q37.3 deletion 5q34 duplication: Association of extra copy of MSX2 with craniosynostosis. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 1544–1549. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32949
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 OCT 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!