How to cite this article: Piccione M, Niceta M, Antona V, Di Fiore A, Cariola F, Gentile M, Corsello G. 2009. Identification of two new mutations in TRPS 1 gene leading to the tricho-rhino-phalangeal syndrome type I and III. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:1837–1841.
Identification of two new mutations in TRPS 1 gene leading to the tricho-rhino-phalangeal syndrome type I and III†
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 8, pages 1837–1841, August 2009
How to Cite
Piccione, M., Niceta, M., Antona, V., Di Fiore, A., Cariola, F., Gentile, M. and Corsello, G. (2009), Identification of two new mutations in TRPS 1 gene leading to the tricho-rhino-phalangeal syndrome type I and III. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 1837–1841. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32952
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!