How to cite this article: Shimojima K, Saito K, Yamamoto T. 2009. A de novo 1.9-Mb interstitial deletion of 3q13.2q13.31 in a girl with dysmorphic features, muscle hypotonia, and developmental delay. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:1818–1822.
A de novo 1.9-Mb interstitial deletion of 3q13.2q13.31 in a girl with dysmorphic features, muscle hypotonia, and developmental delay†
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 8, pages 1818–1822, August 2009
How to Cite
Shimojima, K., Saito, K. and Yamamoto, T. (2009), A de novo 1.9-Mb interstitial deletion of 3q13.2q13.31 in a girl with dysmorphic features, muscle hypotonia, and developmental delay. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 1818–1822. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32963
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2008
- Special Coordination Funds for Promoting Science and Technology, Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!