How to cite this article: Shimojima K, Saito K, Yamamoto T. 2009. A de novo 1.9-Mb interstitial deletion of 3q13.2q13.31 in a girl with dysmorphic features, muscle hypotonia, and developmental delay. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:1818–1822.
A de novo 1.9-Mb interstitial deletion of 3q13.2q13.31 in a girl with dysmorphic features, muscle hypotonia, and developmental delay†
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 8, pages 1818–1822, August 2009
How to Cite
Shimojima, K., Saito, K. and Yamamoto, T. (2009), A de novo 1.9-Mb interstitial deletion of 3q13.2q13.31 in a girl with dysmorphic features, muscle hypotonia, and developmental delay. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 1818–1822. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32963
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 20 NOV 2008
- Special Coordination Funds for Promoting Science and Technology, Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Japan)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!