How to cite this article: Digilio MC, Bernardini L, Mingarelli R, Capolino R, Capalbo A, Giuffrida MG, Versacci P, Novelli A, Dallapiccola B. 2009. 3q29 microdeletion: A mental retardation disorder unassociated with a recognizable phenotype in two mother–daughter pairs. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:1777–1781.
3q29 microdeletion: A mental retardation disorder unassociated with a recognizable phenotype in two mother–daughter pairs†
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 8, pages 1777–1781, August 2009
How to Cite
Digilio, M. C., Bernardini, L., Mingarelli, R., Capolino, R., Capalbo, A., Giuffrida, M. G., Versacci, P., Novelli, A. and Dallapiccola, B. (2009), 3q29 microdeletion: A mental retardation disorder unassociated with a recognizable phenotype in two mother–daughter pairs. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 1777–1781. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32965
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 DEC 2008
- Italian Ministry of Health
- Istituto Superiore di Sanità
- European Commission Executive Agency for Health and Consumers
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!