How to cite this article: Hobson GM, Gibson CW, Aragon M, Yuan Z, Davis-Williams A, Banser L, Kirkham J, Brook AH. 2009. A large X-chromosomal deletion is associated with microphthalmia with linear skin defects (MLS) and amelogenesis imperfecta (XAI). Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:1698–1705.
A large X-chromosomal deletion is associated with microphthalmia with linear skin defects (MLS) and amelogenesis imperfecta (XAI)†
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 8, pages 1698–1705, August 2009
How to Cite
Hobson, G. M., Gibson, C. W., Aragon, M., Yuan, Z.-a., Davis-Williams, A., Banser, L., Kirkham, J. and Brook, A. H. (2009), A large X-chromosomal deletion is associated with microphthalmia with linear skin defects (MLS) and amelogenesis imperfecta (XAI). Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 1698–1705. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32968
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 14 JUL 2008
- Nemours and NCRR. Grant Number: P20RR020173
- Wellcome Trust Research. Grant Number: 075945/Z/04/Z
- NIDCR. Grant Number: DE011089
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!