How to cite this article: Basel-Vanagaite L, Shaffer L, Chitayat D. 2009. Keppen–Lubinsky syndrome: Expanding the phenotype. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:1827–1829.
Keppen–Lubinsky syndrome: Expanding the phenotype†
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 8, pages 1827–1829, August 2009
How to Cite
Basel-Vanagaite, L., Shaffer, L. and Chitayat, D. (2009), Keppen–Lubinsky syndrome: Expanding the phenotype. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 1827–1829. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32975
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 1 MAR 2009
This article has been cited by:
- 1Keppen-Lubinsky Syndrome Is Caused by Mutations in the Inwardly Rectifying K+ Channel Encoded by KCNJ6, The American Journal of Human Genetics, 2015, 96, 2, 295, , , , , , , , , , , , ,