How to cite this article: Wang X, Sutton VR, Eble TN, Lewis RA, Gunaratne P, Patel A, Van den Veyver IB. 2009. A genome-wide screen for copy number alterations in Aicardi syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:2113–2121.
A genome-wide screen for copy number alterations in Aicardi syndrome†
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 10, pages 2113–2121, October 2009
How to Cite
Wang, X., Sutton, V. R., Eble, T. N., Lewis, R. A., Gunaratne, P., Patel, A. and Van den Veyver, I. B. (2009), A genome-wide screen for copy number alterations in Aicardi syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 2113–2121. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32976
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 2 JAN 2009
- Aicardi Syndrome Foundation. Grant Number: HD051805
- Baylor College of Medicine Intellectual
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: HD024064
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!