Yvonne Hilhorst-Hofstee and Zeynep Tümer contributed equally to this work.
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 8, pages 1830–1833, August 2009
How to Cite
Hilhorst-Hofstee, Y., Tümer, Z., Born, P., Knijnenburg, J., Hansson, K., Yatawara, V., Steensberg, J., Ullmann, R., Arkesteijn, G., Tommerup, N. and Larsen, L. A. (2009), Molecular characterization of two patients with de novo interstitial deletions in 4q22–q24. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 1830–1833. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32977
How to cite this article: Hilhorst-Hofstee Y, Tümer Z, Born P, Knijnenburg J, Hansson K, Yatawara V, Steensberg J, Ullmann R, Arkesteijn G, Tommerup N, Larsen LA. 2009. Molecular characterization of two patients with de novo interstitial deletions in 4q22–q24. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:1830–1833.
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 27 JAN 2009
- Danish Heart Association
- Novonordisk Foundation
- Ronald McDonald House Charities and Gangstedfonden
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!