How to cite this article: Haldeman-Englert CR, Naeem T, Geiger EA, Warnock A, Feret H, Ciano M, Davidson SL, Deardorff MA, Zackai EH, Shaikh TH. 2009. A 781-kb deletion of 13q12.3 in a patient with Peters plus syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:1842–1845.
A 781-kb deletion of 13q12.3 in a patient with Peters plus syndrome†
Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 8, pages 1842–1845, August 2009
How to Cite
Haldeman-Englert, C. R., Naeem, T., Geiger, E. A., Warnock, A., Feret, H., Ciano, M., Davidson, S. L., Deardorff, M. A., Zackai, E. H. and Shaikh, T. H. (2009), A 781-kb deletion of 13q12.3 in a patient with Peters plus syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 1842–1845. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32980
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 17 MAR 2009
- NIH. Grant Number: GM081519
- Medical Genetics Research Training. Grant Number: 5-T32-GM-008638-11
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!