How to cite this article: Thauvin-Robinet C, Callier P, Franco B, Zuffardi O, Payet M, Aral B, Gigot N, Donzel A, Mosca-Boidron A-L, Masurel-Paulet A, Huet F, Teyssier J-R, Mugneret F, Faivre L. 2009. Search for genomic imbalances in a cohort of 20 patients with oral–facial–digital syndromes negative for mutations and large rearrangements in the OFD1 gene. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:1846–1849.
Search for genomic imbalances in a cohort of 20 patients with oral–facial–digital syndromes negative for mutations and large rearrangements in the OFD1 gene†
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 8, pages 1846–1849, August 2009
How to Cite
Thauvin-Robinet, C., Callier, P., Franco, B., Zuffardi, O., Payet, M., Aral, B., Gigot, N., Donzel, A., Mosca-Boidron, A.-L., Masurel-Paulet, A., Huet, F., Teyssier, J.-R., Mugneret, F. and Faivre, L. (2009), Search for genomic imbalances in a cohort of 20 patients with oral–facial–digital syndromes negative for mutations and large rearrangements in the OFD1 gene. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 1846–1849. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32981
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 3 MAR 2009
- Italian Telethon Foundation
- University Hospital of Dijon (Appel d'Offre Interne 2008)
- Conseil Régional de Bourgogne
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!