How to cite this article: Iwarsson E, Sahlén S, Nordgren A. 2009. Jumping translocation in a phenotypically normal male: A study of mosaicism in spermatozoa, lymphocytes, and fibroblasts. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:1706–1711.
Jumping translocation in a phenotypically normal male: A study of mosaicism in spermatozoa, lymphocytes, and fibroblasts†
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 8, pages 1706–1711, August 2009
How to Cite
Iwarsson, E., Sahlén, S. and Nordgren, A. (2009), Jumping translocation in a phenotypically normal male: A study of mosaicism in spermatozoa, lymphocytes, and fibroblasts. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 1706–1711. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32984
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 10 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!