How to Cite this Article: Brandalize APC, Bandinelli E, dos Santos PA, Roisenberg I, Schüler-Faccini L. 2009. Evaluation of C677T and A1298C polymorphisms of the MTHFR gene as maternal risk factors for Down syndrome and congenital heart defects. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:2080–2087.
Evaluation of C677T and A1298C polymorphisms of the MTHFR gene as maternal risk factors for Down syndrome and congenital heart defects†
Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 10, pages 2080–2087, October 2009
How to Cite
Brandalize, A. P. C., Bandinelli, E., dos Santos, P. A., Roisenberg, I. and Schüler-Faccini, L. (2009), Evaluation of C677T and A1298C polymorphisms of the MTHFR gene as maternal risk factors for Down syndrome and congenital heart defects. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 2080–2087. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32989
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 1 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 JUL 2008
- CNPq (Conselho Nacional de Desenvolvimento Científico e Tecnológico)
- FIPE/HCPA (Fundo de Incentivo a Pesquisa e Eventos)
- Instituto Milênio. Grant Number: 420019/05-7
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!