How to cite this article: Loesch DZ, Godler DE, Khaniani M, Gould E, Gehling F, Dissanayake C, Burgess T, Tassone F, Huggins R, Slater H, Choo KHA. 2009. Linking the FMR1 alleles with small CGG expansions with neurodevelopmental disorders: Preliminary data suggest an involvement of epigenetic mechanisms. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:2306–2310.
Linking the FMR1 alleles with small CGG expansions with neurodevelopmental disorders: Preliminary data suggest an involvement of epigenetic mechanisms†
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 10, pages 2306–2310, October 2009
How to Cite
Loesch, D. Z., Godler, D. E., Khaniani, M., Gould, E., Gehling, F., Dissanayake, C., Burgess, T., Tassone, F., Huggins, R., Slater, H. and Choo, K. A. (2009), Linking the FMR1 alleles with small CGG expansions with neurodevelopmental disorders: Preliminary data suggest an involvement of epigenetic mechanisms. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 2306–2310. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32990
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2009
- MCRI Internal Development Grant
- March of Dimes Foundation. Grant Number: 6-FY06-318
- National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: HD36071
- National Health and Medical Research Council project. Grant Number: 330400
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!