How to cite this article: Haensel J, Kohlschmidt N, Pitz S, Keilmann A, Zenker M, Ullmann R, Haaf T, Bartsch O. 2009. Case report supporting that the Barber–Say and ablepharon macrostomia syndromes could represent one disorder. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:2236–2240.
Case report supporting that the Barber–Say and ablepharon macrostomia syndromes could represent one disorder†
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 10, pages 2236–2240, October 2009
How to Cite
Haensel, J., Kohlschmidt, N., Pitz, S., Keilmann, A., Zenker, M., Ullmann, R., Haaf, T. and Bartsch, O. (2009), Case report supporting that the Barber–Say and ablepharon macrostomia syndromes could represent one disorder. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 2236–2240. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32993
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 28 JAN 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!