How to cite this article: Forsythe E, Wild R, Sellick G, Houlston RS, Lehmann AR, Wakeling E. 2009. A novel DNA repair disorder with thrombocytopenia, nephrosis and features overlapping Cockayne syndrome. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:2075–2079.
A novel DNA repair disorder with thrombocytopenia, nephrosis and features overlapping Cockayne syndrome†
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 10, pages 2075–2079, October 2009
How to Cite
Forsythe, E., Wild, R., Sellick, G., Houlston, R. S., Lehmann, A. R. and Wakeling, E. (2009), A novel DNA repair disorder with thrombocytopenia, nephrosis and features overlapping Cockayne syndrome. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 2075–2079. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32995
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Received: 22 SEP 2008
- 1936. Dwarfism with retinal atrophy and deafness. Arch Dis Child 11: 1–8. .
- 2006. Cockayne syndrome with recurrent acute tubulointerstitial nephritis. Pathol Int 56: 678–682. , , , , .
- 1988. Renal lesions in Cockayne syndrome. Pediatr Nephrol 2: 239–243. , , .
- 1995. Rapid multipoint linkage analysis of recessive traits in nuclear families, including homozygosity mapping. Am J Hum Genet 56: 519–527. , , .
- 2003. DNA repair-deficient diseases, xeroderma pigmentosum, Cockayne syndrome and trichothiodystrophy. Biochimie 85: 1101–1111. .
- 1993. Cockayne's syndrome: Correlation of clinical features with cellular sensitivity of RNA synthesis to UV irradiation. J Med Genet 30: 679–682. , , , , .
- 1998. Molecular analysis of mutations in the CSB (ERCC6) gene in patients with Cockayne syndrome. Am J Hum Genet 62: 77–85. , , , , , , , .
- 1982. Failure of RNA synthesis to recover after UV irradiation: An early defect in cells from individuals with Cockayne's syndrome and xeroderma pigmentosum. Cancer Res 42: 1473–1478. , .
- 1992. Cockayne syndrome: Review of 140 cases. Am J Med Genet 42: 68–84. , .
- 1996. Nephrotic syndrome, hypertension, and adrenal failure in atypical Cockayne Syndrome. Pediatr Nephrol 10: 602–605. , , , , , , .
- 1988. Renal lesions in Cockayne's syndrome. Clin Nephrol 29: 206–220. , , , , , .
- 2005. Cockayne syndrome: The developing phenotype. Am J Med Genet Part A 135A: 214–216. , , , .