How to cite this article: Dave BJ, Olney AH, Zaleski DH, Pickering DL, Becker TA, Chipman HE, Sanger WG. 2009. Inherited 14q duplication and 21q deletion: A rare adjacent-2 segregation in multiple family members. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:2248–2253.
Inherited 14q duplication and 21q deletion: A rare adjacent-2 segregation in multiple family members†
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 10, pages 2248–2253, October 2009
How to Cite
Dave, B. J., Olney, A. H., Zaleski, D. H., Pickering, D. L., Becker, T. A., Chipman, H. E. and Sanger, W. G. (2009), Inherited 14q duplication and 21q deletion: A rare adjacent-2 segregation in multiple family members. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 2248–2253. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.32999
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 30 DEC 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!