How to cite this article: Agopian A, Marengo L, Mitchell LE. 2009. Descriptive epidemiology of nonsyndromic omphalocele in Texas, 1999–2004. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:2129–2133.
Descriptive epidemiology of nonsyndromic omphalocele in Texas, 1999–2004†
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 10, pages 2129–2133, October 2009
How to Cite
Agopian, A., Marengo, L. and Mitchell, L.E. (2009), Descriptive epidemiology of nonsyndromic omphalocele in Texas, 1999–2004. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 2129–2133. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33000
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 24 FEB 2009
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. Grant Number: U50/CCU613232
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!