How to cite this article: Armour CM, Humphreys P, Hennekam RCM, Boycott KM. 2009. Fitzsimmons syndrome: Spastic paraplegia, brachydactyly and cognitive impairment. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:2254–2257.
Fitzsimmons syndrome: Spastic paraplegia, brachydactyly and cognitive impairment†
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 10, pages 2254–2257, October 2009
How to Cite
Armour, C. M., Humphreys, P., Hennekam, R. C.M. and Boycott, K. M. (2009), Fitzsimmons syndrome: Spastic paraplegia, brachydactyly and cognitive impairment. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 2254–2257. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33003
- Issue online: 24 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 9 APR 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!