How to cite this article: Matsui Y, Michigami T, Tachikawa K, Yamazaki M, Kawabata H, Nishimura G. 2009. Czech dysplasia occurring in a Japanese family. Am J Med Genet Part A 149A:2285–2289.
Czech dysplasia occurring in a Japanese family†
Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
American Journal of Medical Genetics Part A
Volume 149A, Issue 10, pages 2285–2289, October 2009
How to Cite
Matsui, Y., Michigami, T., Tachikawa, K., Yamazaki, M., Kawabata, H. and Nishimura, G. (2009), Czech dysplasia occurring in a Japanese family. Am. J. Med. Genet., 149A: 2285–2289. doi: 10.1002/ajmg.a.33010
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2009
- Article first published online: 16 SEP 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 JUN 2009
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2009
- Japan Society for Promotion of Science. Grant Number: 18591664
- Osaka Medical Research Foundation for Maternal and Child Health
This article has been cited by:
- 1Emery and Rimoin's Principles and Practice of Medical Genetics, 2013,, ,